Sunday, November 20, 2005

Go Utah!
I went to the utah vs.byu game on saturday. It was so much fun! My friend Raye Ann invited me to go with her.I also didn't come home intill like 7:30 p.m and Jenny and Ty asked meif i would baby sit their kids that night also and i said yeah. Friday i came home from school and went baby sitting @ Jenn and Ty's place. Clayton, Orson and Preston we had a blast. We eat popcorn and watched "The Incredibles".I came home on the bus from school, because my friend Raye Ann was really sick. The bus really fun to ride alot of my friends are on it.Mom and i put up the lights on Friday.On saturday and went to the game, people were really getting mad at the refs, because they thought that they didn't know how to score but o well people are diffrent and they can think diffrent.

1 comment:

Angela Killpack said...

That's cool that you got to go to the game. I'm jealous!! It was a good game! :^)